Report Issues

Stormwater Hotline

Stormwater Hotline

Call: 919-913-2999


Flood Reporting Tool

Use the Flood Reporting Tool to inform us of flooding and view all previously reported instances on the Flood Reports Map

Stormwater Service Request

Report stormwater, drainage, or stream issues. Request stormwater services.

Illicit Discharge Reporting

Report suspected illicit discharges. For emergencies please contact the Town of Carrboro Fire Department at 919-918-7347 or 911.

Request Community Outreach

Request stormwater outreach for a community event, meeting, school, or neighborhood.